Maori Walking Stick / Shillelagh
Handel made from solid Swamp Kauri wood. Intricately carved with a Kiwi and Clover on the other end. It is the perfect accessory for any special occasion or just a stroll in the park. The handle of the wooden walking stick is comfortable to hold . The stick figures a barley twist.
This stylish Walking stick will make sure you stand out from the crowd wherever you go.
• Made of premium quality, durable Totara timber that is strong enough to support your body weight while you walk.
• Features an ergonomic handle designed for comfortable holding and gripping.
• Ideal gift choice for men or women who are looking for a stylish yet functional.
• Easy to carry around on any outdoor adventure. The finish is in Lacquer .
• Uniquely hand carved designs make it an attractive pieces of art.
• Offers superior balance and stability when you’re out for a stroll.
• Perfect for elderly people or those with limited mobility who need additional support while walking.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR IDEAL LENGTH
This walking stick to a length of 960mm which typically is suitable for people above 1.85 m tall. If you think you will need your walking stick height shortened, here is how you can find out:
1. Stand straight with your favorite shoes on;
2. Measure the distance from the floor to the top of your dominant wrist;
3. Let me know what height measurement you want in a message or as a note when purchased.
|960 × 120 × 50 mm